Sunday, October 24, 2010

Meaning of life~



Woke up today at 9 and get prepared to go for my breakfast... Had roti canai and nasi lemak as breakfast... After that try my luck to go saloon to have a haircut, but unfortunately its closed... But nvm will go tommorow.. Back to home around 11 something ... Cleaned up my hamster cage... Pics of menopause hamsters :D... why i say so bcoz have been rearing them for 1 year and they have no babies... LOL...



After that skype session with Nicole Yan the best kai jie... talk talk talk and talk until 2 something... and juz remembered i got an appointment with Jennifer Lim Chye Teng... and suddenly phone rang and its her... So went out with my brother to McD Kota Damansara... Seriously i nvr thought of having so great chat with her and her boyfren... Thanks... Actually everyone can be nice when u get to know them well.... Be nice to others, and life will be nicer... =) From love to career to family and frens we talked about...


So friends, don't ever forget ur friends when u have ur life partner... reli reli dun give up them... you will eventually need them 1 day...

So overall its a not so bad Sunday for me... gonna have dinner later at hse... Yummy, mummy is cooking.. Love ya mum... hehe :D

Favourite prawn sambal plus bilis... =))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, today is a beautiful day in my life. I saw a first snow in this year and I save this photo for all people in the World!

Anonymous said...

90576.....46485